According to the definition of the World Health Organization (Who), premature ejaculation has been defined as ‘recurrent ejaculation that occurs with minimal stimulation and earlier than desired, before or soon after penetration, which causes bother or distress, and upon which the sufferer has little or no control.Congenital premature ejaculation is defined as a case of premature ejaculation from the beginning of sexual intercourse. In most cases, ejaculation occurs within one minute after intravaginal insertion and it is impossible to delay ejaculation.Acquired premature ejaculation is defined as the case of having a satisfactory sexual relationship at first, but it turns out to be a premature ejaculation that occurs from a moment and takes less than 3 minutes from ejaculation.It’s one of the most common sexual disorder that shows to 20%-30% of men in the world. From the research in 2009, 2037 of Korean men, who are more than 20 years old, have approximately 27.5% of premature ejaculation prevalence.Reasons of having premature ejaculation is because the basic mental states that can cause psychologically premature ejaculation are from anxiety, stress, and guilt. And men should always reach the climax in a short period of time to avoid being caught during puberty due to social pressure.
- Figuring out between congenital premature ejaculation or acquired premature ejaculation from doctor’s diagnosis.
- In addition, prostatitis or other genitourinary diseases can directly lead to premature ejaculation, so check the history of these areas. It is also necessary to check your medications because other medications may affect your ejaculation time.
- If premature ejaculation begins with erectile dysfunction, hormone tests such as male hormones and prolactin may be needed. Vibration threshold tests can also be used to help objectively determine the sensitivity of the genital area.
- Reducing the sensitivity by blocking additional parts that can’t be blocked by the dorsal penile nerve block
- Reduced foreskin stretch due to side effects of circumcision
1. Pre-consultation (With a staff who speaks English)
- Checking medical history
- Used medication
- Health status
- Evaluate the patient’s condition while assessing the response to treatment
2. Consultation (With a doctor)
5. After Care
- Necessarily to visit our clinic a few times before heading back
- Providing a month worth of after-kits (free of charge)
- Prescribed medication will be purchased by the patient (It’s not included in the surgery price)
1. After local anesthesia of the penis, incise skin minimally to expose dorsal nerve with M-Laser (About 1.5cm)
2. Selective blockage of the exposed nervous system based on premature ejaculation results (Using a micro-tip approach to minimize surrounding tissue damage)
3. Suture the surgical site and finish the surgery
1. Stop-Start Technique: Stimulate the penis with your own hands, stop stimulation and wait for a few seconds when reaching the peak just before ejaculation
2. Squeeze Technique: When you feel close to ejaculation, press the area where the glans and penis meet to delay the impulse and continue to have sex again
- It shouldn’t be long enough to lose an erection, but wait until the excitement has subsided and then start stimulating again
- Currently, applicable premature ejaculation treatment drugs are clinically divided into topical coatings (prilocaine, lidocaine), oral medications (dapoxetine), and injections.
- To learn about our clinic, click here
- To learn about our qualified urologists, click here
- To learn more about our clinic's qualification, click here
- To learn more about erectile premature ejaculation for men, we would recommend you to read more of 3rd party articles. For instance, read more about premature ejaculation, click here