5S Penis Enlargement Surgery Animation (For Better Understanding)
Real Videos Of The Procedure
Warning: This video may contain disturbing scenes. The following video is for educational purpose only.
Case 1: 5S Penile Enlargement Surgery
Case 2: Penis Enlargement Surgery (4 Procedures)
Case 3: Penis Enlargement Surgery (4 Procedures)
About The Procedure
5S Penis Enlargement /
5 Procedures Breakdown
All Five Procedures Will Be Done At The Same Time For The Best Result.
1. Girth Enlargement (Dermal Graft)
Using High End Human Derived Dermal Graft For Girth Enlargement.
2. Premature Ejaculation Treatment (M-Laser Sensory Detachment)
Also known as, selective dorsal neurectomy to increase sexual time.
3. Glans Enlargement (Dermal Fillers)
Using Semi-Permanent Dermal Fillers To Increase The Glans.
4. Lengthening (Ligament Cutting)
Suspensory Ligament Cut For Safe & Natural Length Gain On Flaccid State.
5. PRF DUO
Platelet Rich Fibrin Method To Increase Recovery Rate After Procedure.
1S: Girth Enlargement (Thickening)
Penile girth enlargement increases satisfaction and confidence if you have difficulty maintaining a relationship with your partner. It will increase the size of the penile no matter the initial size of the penile. The specialty of Penile Enlargement at PROUD: We use ‘PATIENT CUSTOMIZED’ dermal substitute (aka. human-derived natural & biological material). Our surgeons have developed their own ‘Dermal Substitute Material’ for girth enlargement based on their experiences of the safest and most permanent material. It’s even better than the existing general dermal substitute because of the bigger thickness.
What Are The Benefit?
- Strong Benefits of Dermal Substitute Tissue Augmentation
- It’s permanent and safe
- It can make the girth thicker than other augmented materials
- There are no immune system rejection because all immunologic protein reaction has been removed
- The shape of the enlarged girth is very natural, so your partner will not notice the difference after the surgery. (Comparing to silicone materials that are very noticeable)
- The result is soft natural (Comparing to silicone materials which are hard and very noticeable)
- It is 2-3mm thicker than other general dermal substitutes
To widen the penile during penis enlargement surgery, our urologists prefer dermal substitute materials to widen the erectile cylinders of the penis underneath the skin. This ensures the increase in diameter even all along the shaft and back inside the tissues deep within the intra-pubic region. To maximize the girth thickness, it is also possible to apply MegaFill® on top of the MegaDerm® to fill up the empty gap. (Pictures below)
*Please be reminded that even though we use customized size for the dermal graft, we often implant the dermal graft fully for patients who have bigger sized penis. We also used 5x6cm and 5x8cm and if you request we can implant the dermal graft fully without customizing.*
2S: LENGTHENING (CUTTING THE LIGAMENT TECHNIQUE)
In case of short penile length or for obese patients, the penile may be covered by abdominal fat. In this case, you can overcome your complex with lengthening procedure. The length will increase 3-5cm on the flaccid state and with rare change in erected state. This is because “cutting the ligament” procedure is a safest way for lengthening. Although there aren’t major changed in the erected state, our girth and glans enlargement procedure will cover up the benefit for enlargement. There are many clinics that can increase the length on erected state but in most cases they use silicone implants – which will increase the length on erect state but potentially cause severe side-effects such as deformities and continual inflammation and swelling.
None. This procedure is performed by an incision only.
As part of complete penis enlargement surgery, the penile lengthening procedure essentially exteriorises the part of the penis that is hidden inside the body, which makes for about 1/3 of the total penis length. Penile lengthening is done by cutting the ligaments at the base of the penis via low abdominal incision. These ligaments act as the “guy ropes of the tent”, and once severed, it allows the penis to lengthen naturally. Tissue is then placed between the public bone and the lengthened penis.
3S: GLANS PENIS ENLARGEMENT
Glans augmentation (or enlargement) is done by MegaFill® injection. It is a similar material as dermal graft but in liquid form, so the enlargement is done by injecting. 10-20% will be absorbed and the remaining 80-90% will stay permanent. The glans will be increased proportionally to your girth and length. For better shape on your first surgery, we would recommend you to add 10cc to 20cc of MegaFill.It is a surgical method that enlarges the glans penis using autologous fat and PRF growth factors. Obtaining the psychological satisfaction of the patient through visual improvement, which is the primary goal of the surgery. Penile enlargement using dermal substitute is limited to the circumference of the penis body, so it is performed together in order to correct artificial anomalies of glans penis if relatively small.
MegaFill® is produced after pulverizing MegaDerm®, and is composed of the same extracellular matrix components (collagen, elastin, proteins, and proteoglycans) as that of MegaDerm®— Liquid material of MegaDerm. It is consisted with fat of humans thigh and buttocks. MegaFill is a product of the organ donor programs. It is a micronized format for tissue transplants.
4S: M-LASER PREMATURE EJACULATION SURGERY
Premature ejaculation refers to uncontrolled ejaculation due to lack of voluntary control ability, one of the biggest causes of this is a sensitive penile curve. After local anesthesia on the penis, the penis is incised about 1.5cm. Through the incision, the distributed nerve in the penis is confirmed and it selectively blocks the dorsal nerve using a micro tip approach to minimize surrounding tissue damage.Premature ejaculation refers to uncontrolled ejaculation due to lack of voluntary control ability. One of the biggest cause of this is a sensitive penile nerve.After local anesthesia of the penis, the penis is incised about 1.5cm. Through the incision, the distributed nerve in the penis is confirmed and it selectively blocks the dorsal nerve using a micro tip approach to minimize surrounding tissue damage.
Laser treatment will be performed.
5S: PRF (Platelet-Rich fibrin)
Our surgeons used PRF (platelet rich fibrin) – our own blood based properties to help the grafted fat last longer. PRF is remarkably rich in platelets, infection-fighting cells called leukocytes, and other powerful growth factors so this system also prevents inflammatory reaction and fat necrosis, leading to much higher rates of fat graft survival and less lumpy result.Use of fat grafting with PRF system for glans enlargement increases long-term fat survival rates significantly and can get more natural looking results.
What Are The Benefit Of PRF?
Helps the process of rapid dermal engraftment after surgery. During the wound healing period of 7~10 days, the protein is continuously released to prevent inflammation and swelling and to help quick recovery.It is excellent in stability because it is taken from the patient’s own blood.
Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you need to know about the procedure.
Why do we recommend this surgery (Dermal Graft) over other surgeries?
• There are lots of advertisements about supplements and pills on the internet but those never work. Surgical methods only work to enlarge your penis.
• There are a few surgical methods for penis enlargement as you know and mostly people go through silicone augmentation and Hyaluronic acid filler because it’s well known and affordable.
• Silicone augmentation works well as our dermal graft augmentation at the point of increased thickness but people complain about the unnaturalness at a touch and a feeling and it’s easy to be noticed that you got the surgery because of the obvious definition of the augmentation.
• Hyaluronic acid filler works well right after the procedure but it eventually results in the weird change of a penis shape within a few weeks.
• Therefore, a lot of people who have gotten these two procedures visit our clinic and get the re-surgery to be more confident about the shape and thickness.
• In short, Dermal graft is natural, permanent and strong enough to make your penis thicker. It can increase 3cm of the thickness.
• A lot of Korean men are getting this surgery now and we’ve never received any complaint from our patients.
• We have around 10 patients a day and we’ve done more than 5,000 cases so far since we opened the clinic one and half years ago and the number of patients is increasing every month.
What can I expect after surgery?
• For 48 to 72 hours after the penis enlargement surgery, the patient is fitted with a ‘pain-buster’ system, which uses a catheter to release local anesthesia to the area of surgery. During this time the patient takes medication to suppress erections so that the grafts and sutures don’t dislodge during the healing process. Patients are required to refrain from smoking for a month after surgery, as healing and recovery is inhibited and the chance of wound breakdown/infection is greatly increased in smokers. This can be explained to you in greater detail during your initial consultation.
• Following the widening procedure, the penis will be very red and swollen. Recovery takes up to six weeks.
• After the penile lengthening procedure, a small wound at the base of the abdomen is the only evidence of surgery. This wound heals quickly and is well disguised by the pubic hair. Following lengthening, both the penis and the scrotum are swollen and this takes some time to resolve.
• During all types of recovery, patients should refrain from sex for at least four to six week. (To be more exact, when you no longer feel erection pain, that is the time you can start having sexual intercourse) If post-operative instructions are followed, including two weeks of bed rest, recovery will not be painful in most cases. Bandaging is removed after one week and the sutures dissolve by themselves. Patients are typically back to normal activities in four to six weeks, although the tissues may not fully return to normal for nine to 18 months after surgery.
Is there any scarring involved?
• Patients will have a small scar on the lower abdomen after penis lengthening. For dermal substitute grafting, scarring fade between one and three years depending on the type of graft and donor site.
• Both penis enlargement procedures (lengthening and/or widening) are generally of low risk and carry with them the general risks associated with any type of surgery, such as infection and bleeding. There is typically no interference with function, sensation, erection or urination.
• Retraction is rare, but can occur as a result of normal scar contraction, which is managed by post-operative scar stretching exercises. Not performing scar-stretching exercises properly may result in permanent loss of some or all of the extra length gained at surgery.
How is the surgical procedure proceeded?
• When patients visit our clinic, our consultant will lead the patient to our doctor. From then on, patients will proceed with deep consultation with the doctor. After the consultation, the surgery can be done immediately or can also be rescheduled according to the current schedule.
What is 5S Penile Enlargement Surgery?
• 5S Penile Enlargement is a 50 minute one day service package that includes penile enlargement, lengthening, glans penis enlargement, premature ejaculation, and PRF at once. The surgery requires only one visit and is done within a day.
• 5S Penile Enlargement Procedure has been created by our urologists’ technical know-how from many clinical experiences in the past.
Can I get the enlargement surgery even though I am not circumcised?
• Without circumcision, only the lengthening can be done. Simply, Megafill and Megaderm for the girth enlargement surgery would have a higher chance to leak through head of penis if not circumcised. So it is required.
• Also, we suggest you to take the circumcision surgery in order to prevent any side-effects. Without circumcision, the skin covering the glans will be infected and can possibly cause swelling and inflammation.
What Are Some Post Operative Care I Should Keep In Mind?
• Urinate sitting down and avoid any urine to the gauze.
• Shower is allowed from the 3rd date from the surgery if the incision is attached by Dermabond.
• Shower is allowed from the stitch removal date (14th date from the surgery) if the incision is attached by stitches.
• Recommended to wear tight underwears.
• Exchange the gauze every 1~2 times per day. Immediately exchange the gauze if a contamination happens. Do not forget to wash your hands clean before the sterilization and exchanging the gauze.
• Drinking, Sexual activities, sauna and exercise are allowed after one month from the surgery.
• No smoking for 2 weeks from the surgery.
• Wear the gauze for a month to keep the shape and de-swelling.
• Enough sleep and good physical condition are important for the best result and fast recovery.
• Be careful from any physical attacks and stresses.
• Antibiotic ointment is helpful for the quick recovery of incision areas.
What are some symptoms after the procedure?
• Blood or some medicine in urine can be seen but a little amount is a normal symptom.
• Discomforts when urinating can happen for a while.
• Painful when erected for one to two months from the surgery.
• Swelling or bruising can happen and a scab around your glans can be formed but will disappear eventually.
• Penile might look short or bent and not fully erected for a while but it goes back to normal eventually after full recovery.
• Full recovery takes 6 to 12 months but it depends on each individuals.
• Blisters or discharge from a wound can be seen for a while but it’s temporary.
Can I choose my own shape and size?
• Yes, you can choose your own shape and size. Although it is possible to customize, there are some limits due to safety. Everyone’s penis size and shape is different, so the degree of penis enlargement possible will depend on the patient’s individual anatomy. Having said this, the length of the penis can usually be increased between 2.5 and 5 cm in its flaccid state, and in its erected state the length can usually be as same as before the surgery. Width can be increased by around 3 cm in both the flaccid and erect state.